Cheers! I must say I was ready to put away the Christmas décor and get on with starting the New Year! First off changing the centerpiece and buffet. But keeping the snowflakes for a while longer.
Starting this year I’m done with making resolutions:
I only promise myself to do what is needed to be healthy and happy.
Now as far as my quirky habits. Well I can’t seem to stop them. Maybe because I don’t want to. (dah, ya think) (yeah). It’s just who I am. We all have them but the funny thing is, “we” don’t think they are quirky until someone else brings it to our attention.
There are no secrets and nothing to be ashamed of so my dear friends and family has made me aware of the few quirky habits that I have, maybe you have some of the same.
- I drink wine with a straw.
- I change my clothes a minimum of three-five times a day. From head to toe. Whenever the hot-flash mood strikes…off they fly…..
- I wear evening gowns as house dresses. Why wait for a special occasion?
I just pretend I’m Eartha Kitt ….Meow>>>>
- I’m touchy-feely. When I’m walking with someone (no strangers), I touch them. Grabbing their hand or arm, or shoulders touching, placing my hand on their back. (don’t know why, I just do)
- I use the phrase “too funny”….all the time
- I love rings and bracelets and sometimes go overboard. Mixing real gems with costume jewels
- And I can’t seem to hide my feelings…my facial expressions are worth a thousand words…
That’s just a few. Imagine that! Strange, different, quirky or just, we all have our little ways that make us who we are. Needless to say I don’t think I will be changing any of them as a New Years Resolution.
Carry on……..Carry on……..